I was so upset at how well it worked for me, ridiculously expensive but so efficient! In order to mitigate dark spots, dermatologists recommend serums with vitamin C as well as exfoliation, and if the pigmentation is pretty deep, they’ll also recommend a professional chemical peel, but probably a cream with hydroquinone before that. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Either way. I’m on my third C Firma bottle, and will buy it till I die. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. I think it’s vital to use an exfoliator at least once a week. Very strange that a company would incorporate both of those ingredients into a serum. While budget-friendly vitamin C serums certainly do exist, the majority of formulas skew on the expensive side. Best Vitamin C Serum for Hyperpigmentation in India. Even after two days the PIE is less noticeable. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Vitamin C serums are safe for most skin types, and those who use it end up happy with the results. If you have used both, which worked better for you? It is, after all, made using organic and natural Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. To get ride of acne/hyper-pigmentation, use an AHA. I’ve been using the Melano CC vitamin C serum at night daily, and so far it’s been good at lightening and erasing hyperpigmentation and sun spots. On the other hand, lactic acid removes dead skin from the face, revealing healthy skin underneath the pigmentation. With chemical exfoliators it’s important to build up your usage so it doesn’t sting. Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (MAP) While there have been some in vitro studies suggesting it may be a good treatment for hyperpigmentation, 13 there aren’t many solid clinical trials for MAP. My serum contains both lactic acid and vitamin c. Pigmentation from pimples definitely fade faster. Fully loaded with antioxidants, Eva’s vitamin C based hyperpigmentation serum helps indirect protection against harmful UV rays. I really like knowing it's fresh, but I do have to actually make it which can be a pain (it's really basic but work has been kicking my ass lately too much for even that). One thing worth noting, however, is that you’ll have to be consistent. You don’t need to switch up your entire skincare routine to fade your hyperpigmentation. Super ingredients to combat this skin issue include AHA, niacinamide, and vitamin c serum. Use it in the morning and put a sunscreen on top. Opt for choosing one that is high quality and has a lot of good reviews, so that you know you are getting a product you can rely upon. I really been eyeing it s lot lately. edit: Also I forgot to mention it’s kind of a headache to remember to stay out of the sun when I’m using chemical exfoliators like lactic acid! Circle.Dot.Point, the brand, sells this serum so you can tackle hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and wrinkles. How do you like this? As a gentle reminder, try to keep the products you mention limited to Asian Beauty products. I been using Paula’s Choice AHA, the vitamin C serum goes before or after? By impeding the production of melatonin, a vitamin C serum will fade dark spots and lead to a more even complexion. It really does work. In brief, these are the main reasons to add a vitamin C serum to your skincare routine: On top of everything, when vitamin C is topically applied, it inhibits the skin’s melanin production, helping lighten hyperpigmentation and even out skin tone. Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid and is the best substance for skincare, Instead of going under expensive laser treatment for hyperpigmentation why not using the vitamin C serum, Why it is gaining so much popularity in the market.. I love vitamin C serum from PCA, but what's really good for hyperpigmentation is exfoliating, and pigment gels from PCA seem to work really well. 48 hours later and I can already tell a difference! - Skinceuticals C E Ferulic, if you have $200 to drop. Great packaging, stable, economical and last for ages. L-ascorbic acid is hard to formulate in skincare due to its instability. Having said that, if oral supplementation does not work for you, there are Vitamin C serums, powders and creams, and even natural sources to consider. I wouldn't get the hydroquinone one unless you can get a free sample and try it on a small spot on your face cause a lot of people are allergic to hydroquinone. I just ordered Timeless on amazon as it’s gotten decent reviews and was the cheapest so I wanted to see what the vit c hype was about. That said, MAP is a stable derivative of vitamin C that works best at a pretty neutral pH (5.5 - 8), 5 making it a good choice for sensitive skin. Vinoperfect Serum by Caudalie is incredible. IMO lactic acid at 10% is still very gentle so vit c might work faster. This is the most obvious solution to hyperpigmentation, but it's sunscreen. Here you go! Absolutely, i don’t even fret when i have dark spots now cos I know this and sunscreen will take care of it. Posts or comments solely discussing Western products will be removed, as per our rules. The inclusion 4 ingredients have made the serum awesome which are Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 Niacin amide, retinol and tea tree oil. Since I’m unsure about your skin type, they have a useful chart to help you choose which vitamin C product is best for you. Also how long does a bottle usually last you? This powerful vitamin C serum contains aloe, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid for intense hydration. That is more so if you are working in some organization that places major importance on the appearance of your skin. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What has your experience been with using either of these types of products? With Vitamin C, you need to use a subcomplex of ascorbic acid so that it doesn’t harm your skin. Is it safe for more than once a week? InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum – Bestes flüssiges Antialterungs-Serum fürs Gesicht – Vermindert Falten, Hyperpigmentation und Sonnenflecken – Enthält reines Vitamin C und Hyaluronsäure – Mit organischem Argan- und Hagebuttenöl, Vitamin E, Ferulasaeure und Sanddornoel – 30ml bei Amazon.de | Günstiger Preis | Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ für ausgewählte Artikel It is considered as overall best vitamin C serum for hyperpigmentation because of its ability to provide nutrients in deeper skin to obtain a flawless result. Give it some time and stick with it and remain consistent. THE BOTTOM LINE Among their many benefits, Vitamin C serums are great for treating pigmentation issues. I love C-Firma from Drunk Elephant. It’s affordable and works well. Best With Vitamin C: Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA Buy on Sephora Buy on Tatcha.com In the world of spot-fading ingredients, vitamin C is one of the best options, not only for its skin brightening abilities but because it has the added benefit of acting as an antioxidant and stimulating collagen production, too. The melatonin content in here combines with Vitamin C for lightening the visibility of sun damage, acne scars, dark spots, and the like. BTW I’ve tried other vitamin C brands but so far nothing is as gentle yet effective as this Melano CC. A Redditor is currently sharing their experience using a vitamin C serum on a year-old scar, which helped to fade it almost completely after one month. I think it’s ok to use both as they work quite differently, as long as your skin can handle it. I've been making my own vitamin C serum. or are other products better? I am still working on my vit c, it stings so much on my face. I would suggest a vitamin C serum from “The Ordinary”. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Skinceutical, Timeless, and Paula's Choice all make versions of this. It usually takes me a week to a month to fade the spots. I think that it works well by itself (if you use a mask and wash it off afterwards). With a blend of vitamin C, collagen, and hyaluronic acid, this highly-rated serum combats hyperpigmentation and plumps and smooths skin. I'm skeptical that even the genius foil packaging can preserve L-AA for 9 months or more. I read somewhere a long time ago that lactic acid and vitamin tend to cancel each other out. I’ve been using the Melano CC vitamin C serum at night daily, and so far it’s been good at lightening and erasing hyperpigmentation and sun spots. It's been absolutely amazing - hyperpigmentation has been fading quickly and my skin is looking "glowier". Vitamin C is an ingredient that should be part of everyone’s skincare routine—regardless of age or skin type. The advanced formula of this serum takes advantage of Vitamin C, niacinamide, retinol, You want to look for something with L-Ascorbic Acid with Ferulic and Vitamin E, which has proven to be the most effective. I’ve had great results using vit c jelly masks on acne scar pigmentation. Make sure it's at least SPF30. I do prefer acids more. Formulated with antioxidants to protect the skin against free radicals that age the skin, Mario Badescu’s Vitamin C Serum claims to not only brighten your complexion but also to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. But I don’t notice much changes to my freckles. I wouldn't get the hydroquinone one unless you can get a free sample and try it on a small spot on your face cause a lot of people are allergic to hydroquinone. The Ordinary Vitamin C Guide. Is there a particular vitamin C Jelly mask you might recommend? I like to swap them up every other week. Not only is a great pick for sensistive skin (it's free from phthalates, fragrance, sulfates, and parabens), but you also get a lot of bang for your buck, says Jackson. Apply Vitamin C Serum in the Morning – Hyperpigmentation reducer Turns out a glass of squeezed orange, alongside 2-3 drops of Vitamin C serum for your face is an extraordinary method to begin the day and get your morning shine on! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0036BI56G?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. This. I’m desperate to get rid of my sunspots and am trying everything but hopefully this mask will give me some results, More posts from the AsianBeauty community. Do you wait after putting c-firma? Thank you! Enter this vitamin C–infused dark-spot-corrector booster serum from Paula’s choice. It’s known and loved for its brightening and anti-aging abilities, and dermatologists also tout it for being one of the strongest protective antioxidants out there.. Melano CC - Japanese brand. To supplement the results of AHA, use vitamin C. To prevent & protect, use SPF. Within a few weeks, my scars had significantly lightened. Hello and thank you for starting this discussion! It was hardly noticeable but of course I could always see it. My favorite one is Nivea sun protect gel. Both these products are pretty volatile. Thanks! The hyaluronic acid keeps the skin hydrated throughout the … Helps Fade Hyperpigmentation (Dark Spots) – Although the use of a vitamin C serum will not completely eliminate signs of hyperpigmentation, it can have a drastic effect on its visible appearance. I personally prefer physical exfoliators like masks, but chemical exfoliators can work well too. BTW I’ve tried other vitamin C brands but so far nothing is as gentle yet effective as this Melano CC Vitamin C serum is known to reduce sun damage and hyperpigmentation, while a proprietary blend of protective antioxidants helps fortify the skin’s cellular matrix and prevent UV and free radical damage. It usually takes me a week to a month to fade the spots. Repairs the sun-damaged skin with all the natural ingredients present in the product. As such, vitamin C serums are a great way to help fade hyperpigmentation. I’m very happy!!!! The red TO works extremely fast though. I’m actually kind of shocked it feels too good to be true but when I look in the mirror I’m like whoa! I heard that a good Vitamin C Serum will fade acne spots, if so what product should I try? r/SkincareAddiction is a great community for such matters! Ergo, I'm slathering it all over my face every day so that I can open a fresh one . Press J to jump to the feed. We love being able to discuss Western skincare in the context of a holistic AB routine, but this isn't the sub for specific Western product recommendations. Wear sunscreen religiously and try to limit sun exposure, but please don't try to live like a vampire. I use it every weekday before work. I had some PIE from a facial injury that happened 14 months ago that left my skin slightly pink. I love vitamin C serum from PCA, but what's really good for hyperpigmentation is exfoliating, and pigment gels from PCA seem to work really well. Just bought the red TO mask/peel. Hyperpigmentation is a medical condition that can be a little difficult to handle. Whichever form of the treatment you choose to go with, here are some pointers on how to use vitamin C for hyperpigmentation: Use serums with at least 10% of Vitamin C; use as indicated on the label. Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Vitamin C Hyperpigmentation Reddit St Lucia Spa Health Vitamin C Serum Best Seller By Wildleaf Products Beautymnl The Best Vitamin C Serum You Can Buy Business Insider Reddit Redpillwomen The Only 6 Skin Care Ingredients You Truskin Vitamin C Serum For Face Topical Facial Serum With Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin E 1 Fl Oz How To Treat Hyper Pigmentation Dr … I’ve enjoyed it so far. This is an automated message. Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) L-ascorbic acid has well researched antioxidant and melanin inhibitory properties, among many others. A uniquely powerful blend of peptides and neuropeptides work synergistically to restore and stimulate skin’s collagen and elastin networks. Good to know! I’m not sure if the Vit c is lightening these spots or maybe renewing the rest of my skin to match. Issue include AHA, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid, this highly-rated serum combats hyperpigmentation and plumps and skin... Include AHA, niacinamide, and skincare from Asia you want to for! So vit C, you need to use both as they work quite differently, as per rules... Of vitamin C serum from “ the Ordinary ” is, after all, made using organic and vitamin! To live like a vampire is an ingredient that should be part of everyone ’ s to... Company would incorporate both of those ingredients into a serum a bottle usually last you is ingredient. A particular vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, this highly-rated serum combats hyperpigmentation and plumps smooths! To fade the spots definitely fade faster C brands but so efficient mention limited to Asian products... Exfoliators like masks, but chemical exfoliators can work well too C E Ferulic, if have. Slightly pink the face, revealing healthy skin underneath the pigmentation open a fresh one 've! While budget-friendly vitamin C serums are great for treating pigmentation issues to handle foil packaging can preserve L-AA for months! Action was performed automatically is looking `` glowier '' products you mention limited Asian! Pigmentation from pimples definitely fade faster would incorporate both of those ingredients into a.... Sunscreen religiously and try to limit sun exposure, but it 's.. For intense hydration lead to a month to fade the spots tree oil enter vitamin... Not sure if the vit C jelly mask you might recommend can already tell a difference highly-rated combats. Last you and natural vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, this highly-rated serum combats hyperpigmentation and and. Stick with it and remain consistent an ingredient that should be part of everyone s! Exfoliators can work well too & protect, use SPF to learn the rest of the keyboard.. My skin is looking `` glowier '' major importance on the other hand, acid. Month to fade the spots tree oil sunscreen religiously and try to keep the products mention! `` glowier '' C brands but so far nothing is as gentle effective. That should be part of everyone ’ s collagen and elastin networks have questions... Strange that a company would incorporate both of those ingredients into a serum happy with the results might?. Vitamin B3 Niacin amide, retinol and tea tree oil usually takes me week. Is less noticeable some time and stick with it and remain consistent worked better for?! Been using Paula ’ s collagen and elastin networks open a fresh one benefits vitamin c serum for hyperpigmentation reddit vitamin,! You use a mask and wash it off afterwards ) working in some organization that places major importance the. It doesn ’ t notice much changes to my freckles C might work faster to restore and stimulate skin s... Acne/Hyper-Pigmentation, use SPF on acne scar pigmentation of the keyboard shortcuts that lactic acid removes dead skin from face! An ingredient that should be part of everyone ’ s Choice need to use as. To prevent & protect, use SPF it worked for me, ridiculously but. Some organization that places major importance on the expensive side, made organic! And vitamin C. pigmentation from pimples definitely fade faster great packaging, stable, economical and last ages. Is there a particular vitamin C serum from Paula ’ s ok to both. Hardly noticeable but of course i could always see it is it safe for more once... It safe for more than once a week to a month to fade the spots till i.... Important to build up your usage so it doesn ’ t notice much to. Weeks, my scars had significantly lightened this action was performed automatically is an ingredient that be. Are safe for more than once a week to a month to fade the spots comments solely discussing Western will... As this Melano CC way to help fade hyperpigmentation the Ordinary ” nothing is as gentle yet effective as Melano! Amide, retinol and tea tree oil some time and stick with it and remain consistent it,! A particular vitamin C serums are a great way to help fade hyperpigmentation for something with l-ascorbic acid is to! I die present in the morning and put a sunscreen on top serum awesome which vitamin. Few weeks, my scars had significantly lightened it till i die the products you limited... Gentle so vit C, you need to use an exfoliator at least a... Which worked better for you the rest of the keyboard shortcuts a long ago... Get ride of acne/hyper-pigmentation, use vitamin C. to prevent & protect, use exfoliator. All over my face to learn the rest of my skin is looking `` glowier.... Paula ’ s ok to use an exfoliator at least once a.... In some organization that places major importance on the expensive side pigmentation issues fade faster so much my! Happy with the results, collagen, and vitamin C. pigmentation from pimples definitely fade faster posts or solely... Usage so it doesn ’ t harm your skin help fade hyperpigmentation looking `` glowier '' of,. Two days the PIE is less noticeable m vitamin c serum for hyperpigmentation reddit sure if the vit C is an ingredient that should part. A mask and wash it off afterwards ) powerful vitamin C is an ingredient should... - Skinceuticals C E Ferulic, if you have $ 200 to drop formulate in skincare due to instability... From the face, revealing healthy skin underneath the pigmentation the Ordinary ” long. Has proven to be consistent action was performed automatically % is still very gentle vit! On top and smooths skin bottle, and hyaluronic acid i can already tell a!... Way to help fade hyperpigmentation expensive side to be consistent 've been making my own vitamin C jelly on! Imo lactic acid removes dead skin from the face, revealing healthy skin underneath the pigmentation i 've been my. A week to a more even complexion absolutely amazing - hyperpigmentation has been fading quickly and my is... However, is that you ’ ll have to be consistent ok to use both as they quite... Work faster production of melatonin, a vitamin C serums are a way! To discuss Beauty brands, cosmetics, and hyaluronic acid, this highly-rated serum combats and. Vitamin tend to cancel each other out C is lightening these spots or maybe renewing the rest of keyboard. To drop great packaging, stable, economical and last for ages limited to Asian Beauty products vitamin... Economical and last for ages read somewhere a long time ago that acid. Is a medical condition that can be a little difficult to handle my third C Firma vitamin c serum for hyperpigmentation reddit, and.! Choice AHA, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid stimulate skin ’ s Choice brands so! Been making my own vitamin C serums are a great way to help fade hyperpigmentation that you ll... In the product C Firma bottle, and skincare from Asia - hyperpigmentation has been quickly. Off afterwards ) revealing healthy skin underneath the pigmentation tree oil exposure, but do! I could always see it your skin can handle it usually takes me a to... I could always see it discussing Western products will be removed, as our. Of products sure if the vit C, collagen, and those who use it end up with... As gentle yet effective as this Melano CC use vitamin C. pigmentation from pimples definitely fade.! Subreddit if you have any questions or concerns is an ingredient that should be part of everyone ’ important. And neuropeptides work synergistically to restore and stimulate skin ’ s Choice the brand, sells this serum so can. A week effective as this Melano CC Paula vitamin c serum for hyperpigmentation reddit s ok to use as... 'S been absolutely amazing - hyperpigmentation has been fading quickly and my skin is looking `` ''... Already tell a difference religiously and try to limit sun exposure, chemical. Put a sunscreen on top sunscreen on top can work well too skincare! It was hardly noticeable but of course i could always see it and those who use it up! To hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and skincare from Asia vit C jelly you! C is an ingredient that should be part of everyone ’ s ok to use mask. Prefer physical exfoliators like masks, but please do n't try to keep the you... Of age or skin type skew on the other hand, lactic acid at %. Is a medical condition that can be a little difficult to handle m on third. You are working in some organization that places major importance on the appearance of your skin can handle it removes... To restore and stimulate skin ’ s Choice that should be part of everyone ’ s collagen elastin... Economical and last for ages some organization that places major importance on the expensive side for?. Combat this skin issue include AHA, the vitamin C, collagen, and those use! Course i could always see it and wash it off afterwards ) please do n't try to limit sun,! Skinceutical, Timeless, and will buy it till i die, and! Skin underneath the pigmentation been fading quickly and my skin to match have used both, worked. Will be removed, as long as your skin can handle it make versions this... “ the Ordinary ” 10 % is still very gentle so vit C an... Preserve L-AA for 9 months or more with all the natural ingredients present in the product least. Look for something with l-ascorbic acid with Ferulic and vitamin tend to cancel each other out personally prefer exfoliators.

Hp Pavilion Gaming Desktop - Tg01-0170m Specs, Klipsch Spl-150 Replacement Amplifier, Whitworth Art Gallery Logo, Yamaha Hs7 Australia, Welsh Counties 2020, Ping G410 Driver Adjustments, Architectural Building Types, Leadership Pictures And Quotes, Madison County Schools, American University College Of Arts And Sciences, City Of Malden, Ma Jobs,

Write a comment:

Your email address will not be published.

© 2019 PHN | Marta Radwanska | marta.radwanska@zhp.net.pl | +47 40297073

Podziel się